Please remember your daily work and timetable will be able to accessed via SeeSaw & Sway – which you will be able to access with your login details.
Below are some useful websites that cover different areas of the curriculum as well as some areas to keep working on:
https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk – Bug Club (use own log in details)
You Tube – Percy Parker 2, 3, 5 and 10 times tables/Numberjacks 2, 3, 5 and 10 times tables.
Classroom Secrets – home pack
- Read at home as much as possible.
- Read and write Common Exception Words/Put into sentences.
- Learn 2, 3, 5 and 10 times tables/divide by 2, 3, 5 and 10.
- Add and subtract with numbers to 100, e.g. + and – with multiples of tens (40 + 30), tens and ones with a multiple of ten (33 + 20), a one-digit number to a two-digit number (12 + 5), two two-digit numbers (35 + 21) and three single digit numbers (6 + 3 + 2).
- Find fractions of objects and numbers (1/2, ¼, 2/4, ¾, 1/3, 2/3).
- Capital letters, full stops and leaving spaces between words.
- Using when, because, if, and, or, but, when and so to join sentences.
- Adding description by using expanded noun phrases.
- Using question exclamation marks, commas in a list and the correct use of present and past tense.
Children enjoy visiting our Prayer Space. This is an area where children can reflect, express their feelings, write their own prayers and feel calm.
Role Play Area
We are currently reading The Smartest Giant in Town written by Julia Donaldson. Our Role Play area is the shop from the story. Children are enjoying using their Oracy skills to retell the story and solve problems associated with the main character, George.