Life is a journey which we travel together, helping each other along the way.
Without our Christian values of truth, fairness, justice and joy, school wouldn’t be the same.
It is important that we have time to talk to God as well as to our friends, families and teachers.
Through friendship, encouragement, faith and work, St Margaret’s wants to give each of us an opportunity to shine and be our very best.
We are helped to achieve our goals with kindness and support in a place of fun, love and security.
To achieve this we will;
- Teach that the love of God is for everybody.
- Have high expectations of ourselves and others, in work, behaviour and play.
- Value hard work, perseverance and be proud of our achievements.
- Celebrate our strengths and know what to do to improve.
- Work closely with parents, the parish and local community to build strong relationships amongst all involved in the life of the school.
- Help children develop as individuals by giving them the opportunity to take responsibility, build their self-esteem and develop their self confidence.